The Adviseable Home Buyer service provides access to a team of fully licensed Buyer’s Agents to enable you to achieve professional results with the hunt for your new home. Take advantage of our extensive experience, know-how, and resources to secure the best opportunities in your chosen suburb both on and off market.
How does the service work?
First we gain a thorough understanding of the home buyer’s property and location ‘wish list’. From there we provide recommendations and expert local market insight accordingly. We then facilitate the complete property sourcing and acquisition process on behalf of the home buyer. From property search, assessment & due-diligence, on to negotiation, purchase, and all the way through to handover and picking up your new keys!
- A personalised buyer’s brief to establish the home buyer’s budget and criteria as the basis for a customised property search
- A location analysis report, with a full breakdown of our extensive research and valuable local insight
- An exhaustive property search, short-list, and inspection process, uncovering and assessing opportunities both on and off market
- Property recommendations provided in report format, showcasing our comprehensive property due-diligence including an expertly considered market valuation
- Highly effective negotiation strategy & tactics to enable you to secure the ideal home and pay the best price possible
- Bidding at auction on the home buyer’s behalf using proven techniques to maximise success
- Access to an extensive network of independent third-party professionals to ensure that you’re in expert hands throughout the entire purchase and handover process
- An entirely fee for service model, no third-party vendor commissions or similar conflicts of interest. We are working solely for you the home buyer at all times!